||By December 15,
|After December 15,
|After December 20,
|| 420 SGD
|| 520 SGD
|| 620 SGD
|| 330 SGD
|| 430 SGD
|| 530 SGD
|Banquet fee for Accompanying person
|| 100 SGD
|| 100 SGD
|| 100 SGD
The full registration fee for the registered delegate includes:
- Tutorials (8-9 Jan), Conference and Poster Sessions (10-14 Jan)
- Lunches and Tea-breaks
- Banquet (12 Jan)
- Rump Session (13 Jan)
Notes for Student Registrations
- Registered students presenting a paper accepted as contributed or featured talk will have their registration fees waived/reimbursed, accommodation provided and most direct economy airfare reimbursed.
- Subject to the QIP 2011 committee's approval, the first 90 registered students with letter of support from their supervisor will get support up to S$1,800 reimbursed.
(This is independent of whether the student is presenting a paper/poster or not.)
Update: 75 student supports have been awarded as of 17 December.
Please submit your request as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
- Register and pay registration fees
- Request letter of support from supervisor
- Email PDF/Scan Confirmation page together with Letter of Support and student identification card to [email protected] and request for student support.
- Applicants will be notified by email the result of the student support request.
On-line registration is closed.
Upon receiving your application and the payment, the conference secretariat will send you a confirmation letter with your registration number by email. Please present the confirmation letter at the registration desk to obtain your registration package.
In case a registered participant is unable to attend the conference, s/he may send a substitute to attend the conference. S/he must inform the conference secretariat before 20 December 2010.
Cancellation must be made to the conference secretariat in writing either by letter, fax or email.
Before 1 December 2010 - Full refund of the registration fee
Between 1 - 20 December 2010 - 50% refund of the registration fee
No refund will be made for cancellation after 20 December 2010.
Please note that all refunds will be made after the conference. Bank charges for cancellation refunds will be borne by participants.
Force Majeur Condition
In case of any unforeseen or unprecedented occurrence beyond the hold of the conference secretariat, where the conference is called off, due to natural disasters, epidemics, man-made civil disturbances or other mishaps of large scale, there shall be no refund or reimbursement of any fees or commitments.
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas may contact the conference secretariat [email protected] with a scanned copy of your passport details page. As a rule, we will assist you to get a visa after you complete the registration with payment made.
QIP 2011 Secretariat
Centre for Quantum Technologies, NUS
3 Science Drive 2, S15-03-18
Tel: +65 6516 7019 | Fax: +65 6516 6897
Email: [email protected]